Agricultural marketing is a process that involves assembling, storage, processing, transportation, packaging, grading and distribution of different agricultural commodities across the country. The agricultural marketing system is a link between the farm and the non-farm sectors.
|20/04/2023 Tentative is available below.|
For any inquries, please contact :-
FARAH QHAIRUNNISA MOHD YAZID
MOHAMED SHAHID BIN MOHAMED ZAHAR
- Drive customer satisfaction.
- Identify high value audiences.
- Increase customer leads.
- Increase customer retention/loyalty
Who Should Attend?
Open to all who are interested.
- Gathering of produce after harvest.
- Processing of the produce.
- Grading the produce according to its quality.
- Packaging of the product as per buyer preference.
- Storing of the product for future sale.
- Selling of products when market demand is conducive to a sale.
TIME: 9.00AM - 4.00PM